ContentKeeper is looking for an experienced, highly skilled Linux C programmer to join our dynamic programming team. A minimum of 5 years experience is required with extensive packet level/network programming experience. Linux Kernel programming experience is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years programming experience with networking technology.
- Mandatory experience with Linux based systems and Linux kernel programming.
- Familiar with packet-level network processing.
- Good Experience in '‘C/C++’ developing Multi-Threaded applications on Multi-Core systems.
- Exposure to Malware analysis, SSL functionality and Windows kernel programming is an advantage.
- You MUST have good communication skills, be willing to be a team player as part of our leading edge Software Development team.
- $90 to $270K depending on skills and experience
The applicant must be based in Canberra Australia with permanent Australian residency or Australian citizenship.
Please email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the "Apply Now" button below to submit your CV.